It’s a bbPress template which displays the topic list in a table layout. (Filename: bbpress_english.zip, Download Password: 2015)
How to install:
- Please download the zip compressed file and unzip it. You will find two folders: “bbpress” and “css”. You can directly replace them with the files under the bbPress templates folder (wp-content/plugins/bbpress/templates/default/.) I recommend you to create a child bbPress theme by copying both folders (“bbpress” and “css”) to your theme folder (e.g. /wp-content/themes/theme_name/.) (Refer to this YouTube video to create a custom bbPress theme.)
- Please modify the stylesheet file under the “css” folder.
- Important: Please copy the functions contained in “reference.txt” and paste them into your theme function file (funcitons.php).
- Please install “Awesome Font” to display the icons within the input fields. (Or, you can just delete such characters as “” (form-anonymous.php).)
* Note: It’s tested only with limited WordPress themes. Therefore, unexpected errors may occur depending on the theme you use.
* You can donate via PayPal.